[confirm] Weather skin cosmetic problem (1 Viewer)

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    In the weather skin the text strings ("Mostly Cloudy", "Cloudy", "Partly Cloudy", etc) is rolling over the icons. Because the icons are mostly light colors (grey, yellow) and the text is not embossed, it is difficult to read and doesn't look right. Either the text should be embossed or it should be further apart from the icons.

Attachments

• weather problem.JPG
      weather problem.JPG
      156.3 KB

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    That is strange, because if your screen resolution is 1920 x 1080, that is 16:9, which is correct for B3W.

I have my screen resolution at 1680 x 1050 (16:10) and the overlap is hardly noticable.

Mark

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    My screen resolution is 1920x1080 and this is exactly what I see on B3W skin. Do you confirm the bug?

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    My screen resolution is 1920x1080 and this is exactly what I see on B3W skin. Do you confirm the bug?

Yes, with Blue3Wide at its intended resolution, the text overlaps the icons. With Blue3 it does not.

This is only very minor, so it will not be rushed into 1.1.0. However I have entered it into mantis so it does not get lost.

http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=2973

Thanks for reporting.

Mark

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    This is more of cosmetic issue. Anybody has any arguments in favor of dimming the logo? Same way the TV logo's could be dimmed in EPG when the channel is not selected, but nobody does it. It just doesn't make any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom