Weather (1 Viewer)

LXTR

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
¿How can i get weather working with revision and MP 0.2.3.0?
It seems not to be working anymore...

:confused:

TritonT

Portal Pro
October 23, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Here is a corrected (and tweaked) myweather.xml for Replicant and ReVision. This is for RC1 and fixes the recently reallocated <id>201</id> etc. It also shows 5 days instead of 4.

myweather.xml

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it, Meantime, I got mc2xml working, and that can be run daily as a scheduled task. (that;s what I used to do - I think) Meantime again, it appears my zap2xxml from tvguide.com started working again - temp...
Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it...
Reason for questions: I've been using zap2xml to get data from tvguide.com and write tvguide.xml for xmltv for years - but it seems...
Replies
Views
MP2 - V2.3 - Bugs and Improvements There was a bug, that is already fixed. You can find the quick solution in linked thread or you wait until MP2.3.1 is released (will be soon).
MP2 - V2.3 - Bugs and Improvements There was a bug, that is already fixed. You can find the quick solution in linked thread or you...
How can I search for a movie title in Nereus using the numbers on my remote control? On BlueVision I just had to type in T9-Style...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention, apparently my music database had a problem. So I deleted (rename) and recreated the database, as I have a lot of tracks in my collection (+/- 90000 songs) I hate do do this because it's very longer but...
Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention...
Hello to all I have been using MP for many years and my system had become +/- unstable, it was time to refresh it. So I...
Replies
Views
I guess that as I have not got an answer, we don't have this yet. So I will ask for this feature :)
I guess that as I have not got an answer, we don't have this yet. So I will ask for this feature :)
Hi again! :-) In MP-TVSeries you can "Change view...", and among other choices there we have "Favorites". When you right click on...
Replies
Views
OK, I understand! If you later have room in the task list, maybe make a simple solution? When you "Add Series to Genre Favorites..." or "Remove Series from Genre Favorites..." you actually add or remove a "Genre" named "Favorites" to the Series. Then you can use the already existing feature Filter - Genre (and then choose Favorites)...
OK, I understand! If you later have room in the task list, maybe make a simple solution? When you "Add Series to Genre...
In MP-TVSeries you can "Change view...", and among other choices there we have "Favorites". When you right click on a series you...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom