Weather (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

If this has been asked before I am sorry.

Is there a way to have more then one map for a location in the weather. Say like Radar, Temp and satalite? If not then I would like to request that

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

request it. :) It is not possible yet. But a nice idea. I think you could add one city more than once and asign differnt maps / pictures to the entries as workaraound.

Flip.

A

Anonymous

Well when I added the same city more then once I had this issue with MP only showing my the first one. So my work around was picking 2 "burbs" and giveing them the other maps I wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they function well. If the mapping disappears again, I'll send you some logs. Thank you!
    Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they...
    Hi, I changed recently from MP1 to MP2 and I'm very happy with the change. But I still have to learn quite a few things. Sorry if...
    Replies
    Views
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
    I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
    Replies
    Views
    I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might take time until the effect is visible.
    I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might...
    Using MP2.4.1 and "Flat-local" Channel logo style. I cleared my cache (using Glary Utilities temp files cleaner) because I changed...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Ordering DE
    Yes, it’s a feature of MP2. There are not many plugins, because most essential things are included by default. The look and feel depends on when you tried last time. Since MP2.3 there is Nereus as new default skin with a different look and feel. But MP2 is not a clone of MP1, so some things will be different.
    Yes, it’s a feature of MP2. There are not many plugins, because most essential things are included by default. The look and feel...
    I know TV-Series can be ordered as "aired", "absolute", "DVD" and "title". This can be set during the scanning and scraping...
    Replies
    Views
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom