WEB-EPG Denmark (1 Viewer)

rebreather

Portal Pro
December 10, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi All.

Can anybody help me with a site where i can download web-epg for YouSee in Denmark.:confused:

Best regards

Lars

k15ke90

Portal Member
January 12, 2007
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Great site to get EPG

Hi,

I used to use webepg (build-in), TVGG2 or other Perl or scripted tools. But you can create an account at ontv.dk and get a complete xml file to download (this can be done automatically in TV-Server using the built-in XML Plugin).

The account has a small fee (€10/year) but it's all worth it!

/Henrik

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Australia - DVB-EPG - does it work? DE
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the suggestions, and I will be exploring to see what I can get to. My remote does indeed support button allocation, sequences etc. abnd I have been using these. As you say there is no longer an action for Restart MP. There used to be, as described here - but no longer as I think that was really for actual MCE remotes and...
Thanks for the suggestions, and I will be exploring to see what I can get to. My remote does indeed support button allocation...
Hi, I recently upgraded after a long period and now have V1.30. I was on 1.23 and for various reasons would really like to go...
Replies
Views
The installer is built with NSIS. I don't think that there is a silent install. I am currently finishing some work on MPTagThat 2 and will make a silent installer there. If you are interested to test, let me know.
The installer is built with NSIS. I don't think that there is a silent install. I am currently finishing some work on MPTagThat 2...
Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Schedules Direct DE
Not quite that simple - or that complicated. I have used Schedules Direct for years and highly recommend it. There is a complete "how to" guide in the MP Wiki. Read that - yes it requires some work and time to get it going - but once running it's reliable and a very comprehensive EPG is the result.
Not quite that simple - or that complicated. I have used Schedules Direct for years and highly recommend it. There is a complete...
Can someone tell me exactly where and how you assign each channel to the EPG Guide in Schedules Direct? For the life of me, can...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom