WEB-EPG Denmark (1 Viewer)

rebreather

Portal Pro
December 10, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi All.

Can anybody help me with a site where i can download web-epg for YouSee in Denmark.:confused:

Best regards

Lars

k15ke90

Portal Member
January 12, 2007
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Great site to get EPG

Hi,

I used to use webepg (build-in), TVGG2 or other Perl or scripted tools. But you can create an account at ontv.dk and get a complete xml file to download (this can be done automatically in TV-Server using the built-in XML Plugin).

The account has a small fee (€10/year) but it's all worth it!

/Henrik

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Pleased to say that I have solved this, and believe it or not, it was a fault with the recording pin control on the xml which had the knock on effect with the highlight, which only goes to show the sensitivity of the EPG xml. If nothing else you confirmed what I thought and where I needed to look and thanks to your input, it is now...
Pleased to say that I have solved this, and believe it or not, it was a fault with the recording pin control on the xml which had...
Evening all, I am having a little bit of bother skinning the EPG. The specific issue is the border highlight. It shows on all the...
Replies
Views
Now I finally have DVB-S EPG grabbing working! In the configuration I had selected only the languages that I am interested in. Now I have changed that to all languages and now I have EPG working! Regards, Bart
Now I finally have DVB-S EPG grabbing working! In the configuration I had selected only the languages that I am interested in. Now...
Sooo I'm looking to convert over from DVBlogic to a new solution to watch TV throughout the house, Mediaportal looks like just the...
Replies
Views
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wiki Wiki broken DE
sorry, havn't noticed it yesterday. It should be back online (Confluence crashed for whatever reason)
sorry, havn't noticed it yesterday. It should be back online (Confluence crashed for whatever reason)
Hi all, and thanks for the great work you do to make MediaPortal available as an open source and free software. As I'm currently...
Replies
Views
WedgeCan, Gcarr, I downloaded mc2xml.exe from the internet Archive link you provided and I now have Zap2It guide data again. Thanks for the link!!!
WedgeCan, Gcarr, I downloaded mc2xml.exe from the internet Archive link you provided and I now have Zap2It guide data again...
Starting on Oct 1st, MC2XML quit running for me. It now starts and then instantly silently exits. This happens on all three of my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom