Web Navigator problems (1 Viewer)

mhl

December 31, 2005
Hi to all,

I have installed Media Portal software in my computer, and I have a little problem with the Web Navigator.

I am running Windows XP SP 2 in my computer and I have Windows Internet Explorer, Netscape and Motzilla. But when a click in the Web Navigator option the system does not anything.

Could you help me with this, please?

Thanks and happy new year to all. :wink:

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Country flag
    Hi,

If I understand you correct, you mean nothing happens when you click on the "Web Browser" in the home screen, right? Did you download and install the Mozilla ActiveX control? You can download the latest from here.

If you still can't get it to work, then: start MP, try to enter the web browser, close MP and then post your logfile here.

Kind regards,
    Michel

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 new user DE
    "I've installed all this software on my desktop computer." is perhaps a clue. Is this PC somehow also physically connected to the smart TV? If not then you are going to struggle. The usual setup is that the PC running MP is connected to the TV with an HDMI cable so that to view the output from the PC you would switch the TV...
    "I've installed all this software on my desktop computer." is perhaps a clue. Is this PC somehow also physically connected to...
    Just installed MP2. When I click on the MP2 icon I get a full screen with the logo. No way to get out of it except to restart...
    Replies
    Views
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
    Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
    Replies
    Views
    After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager showed "stopped". New upgrade - from 1.24 to 1.27. Doesn't freeze that often anymore. But it always happens. Then the MP can no longer be operated. It seems to happen when a video directory is read in...
    After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager...
    After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom