Webbrowser doesn't work instantly. (1 Viewer)

RM335

October 12, 2010
Assen, NL
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1
MediaPortal Skin: The latest StreamedMP
Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate

First of all, thank you for this magnificent program! Everybody has done a great job!

Now, my problem is, if i start-up MediaPortal version 1.1.1 and I instantly start the webbrowser I get a white screen witch does nothing anymore.

But, if I start my RSSnews reader and read a page from there on web, and I close the news reader afterwards, then go to the webbrowser app and start it, then it works!

Does anybody now how to repair this bug?

P.S. sorry for my terrible English, its not my primer language.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1
    MediaPortal Skin: The latest StreamedMP
    Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate

First of all, thank you for this magnificent program! Everybody has done a great job!

Now, my problem is, if i start-up MediaPortal version 1.1.1 and I instantly start the webbrowser I get a white screen witch does nothing anymore.

But, if I start my RSSnews reader and read a page from there on web, and I close the news reader afterwards, then go to the webbrowser app and start it, then it works!

Does anybody now how to repair this bug?

P.S. sorry for my terrible English, its not my primer language.

MediaPortal does not include a web browser as default, so I assume that this is a plugin that you have installed (possibly as part of a skin). If this is the case, you need to report this in the forum for the plugin/skin concerned.

Best wishes,

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom