WebEPG.exe crashing on non MP PC (1 Viewer)

Quake505

Portal Pro
May 23, 2009
Hi,

I have created a grabber file for $$$.tvguide.co.uk.

But when I try and run WebEPG.exe using a command line on a PC without MediaPortal it crashes with no log (maybe its looking for MP\Logs folder).

The files I'm using are below: -

Core.dll 1.1.2.20593
Databases.dll 1.1.2.20596
sqlite.dll
Utils.dll 1.0.2559.42512
WebEPG-conf.exe 3.5.0.0
WebEPG-Designer.exe
WebEPG.dll 3.0.3.22555
WebEPG.exe 2.4.5.22555

.\xmltv\xmltv.dtd
.\WebEPG\WebEPG.xml

.\WebEPG\channels\channels.xml
.\\WebEPG\grabbers\GB\4-www_tvguide_com.xml

When I install the new grabber file on the MP server and use the MP plugin the WebEPG works without an issue an produces the TVguide.xml.

The problem is that I don't want to keep reconfiguring the MP server for testing, mainly because the kids lose the head when they can't watch TV.

So can the current WebEPG.exe be used by command line on a PC without MP installed (I maybe doing something really silly)?

Here is an example of the information being grabbed so far, it needs more work to grab the cat, sub, etc.

- <programme start="20110220210000 +0000" channel="BBC ONE-BBC1.com" clumpidx="0/1">
<title>South Riding</title>
<desc>Season 1 Episode 1 of 3 New series. Ambitious teacher Sarah Burton returns to her native Yorkshire to become headmistress of a struggling girls' school. However, her sweeping plans to change everything from the curriculum to the school buildings lead to her making an enemy of troubled local landowner Robert Carne - a situation that becomes more complicated when she takes an interest in helping his fragile young daughter Midge. Andrew Davies's adaptation of Winifred Holtby's novel about community life in rural Yorkshire during the 1930s, starring Anna Maxwell Martin and David Morrissey, with Douglas Henshall, Shaun Dooley and Penelope Wilton Category General Movie/Drama (New Series) (Subtitles) (Audio Described)</desc>
<episode-num system="onscreen">1.1</episode-num>
</programme>

Quake505

MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final
MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP
Windows Version: WinXP 32bit Sp3
CPU Type: Intel E6700
HDD: Hitachi 2TB x2
Memory: 2GB
Motherboard: 9400 Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H
Video Card: On Board
Video Card Driver: 258.95
Sound Card: on board NVidia HDMI
Sound Card AC3: HDMI
Sound Card Driver: 258.95
1. TV Card: TBS 6980
1. TV Card Type: DVB-S, DVB-T and DVB-S2
1. TV Card Driver: 2.0.0.5
2. TV Card: TBS 6980
2. TV Card Type: DVB-S, DVB-T and DVB-S2
2. TV Card Driver: 2.0.0.5
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec: Divx
MPEG2 Audio Codec: Divx
h.264 Video Codec: Divx
Satelite/CableTV Provider: 28.2E
HTPC Case: Noname ATX
Cooling: 3 x fan
Power Supply: 250W ATX
Remote: Genius
TV: Daewoo
TV - HTPC Connection: HDMI

arion_p

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    There is no "current" WebEPG.exe. WebEPG.exe is obsolete and IIRC it was last distributed with MP v1.0.2.

If you want to test grabber files on a separate PC using WebEPG.exe you need to have a proper installation of MP 1.0.2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom