WebEPG for Belgium DVB-T TV channels (1 Viewer)

VdR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2006
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The 'www.telepocket.be' EPG provider in Belgium does not seem to work anymore since last week. It's French counterpart doesn't work either. The only provider now is 'www.teveblad.be', but this is in Dutch (family can't read that) and the data seems very unreliable (my wife missed her favorate show due a typo in the guide info ...).

I can't get DVB-T EPG to work (maybe the info is not transmitted in Belgium?).

Anybody the same problem, anybody a solution?

Thx,

VdR

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    It seems telepocket have changed to telemoustique and in the process changed the URL a bit. I have fixed this in the SVN :) So it if you update and modify your setup to use the new telemoustique grabber (search and replace in the WebEPG.xml would be the quickest way to do this) it should be all good again.

VdR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2006
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Sounds good.

But, is it possible to do this without installing the SVN?

This is for the living room entertainment center, which is often left for weeks under the due care of my wife and children, I'm very concerned about stability ...

Thx,

VdR

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Depending on what version you have installed you can copy the site config file over or modify your own.

If you check the wiki you can copy the files needed by WebEPG from the latest SVN into another directory and run it from there. A batch file to copy over the tv database and back the tvguide.xml files will be needed.

VdR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2006
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I copied the new channels.xml file and the www_telemoustique_be.xml files to the appropriate directories, ran WebEPG-conf, cleared the TV program database and ran WebEPG. This did the trick.

Thank you for your help.

VdR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom