WEBEPG: Italian grabber (1 Viewer)

homerlivorno

July 8, 2005
This is the original grabber for webepg i extended with more channel.
Just copy and paste in the original file wfactory_net.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<profile>
<section name="ChannelList">

<entry name="Rai1">01&amp;FRM_CHAN_NAME=Rai%201</entry>
<entry name="Rai 2">03&amp;FRM_CHAN_NAME=Rai%202</entry>
<entry name="Rai 3">16&amp;FRM_CHAN_NAME=Rai%203</entry>
<entry name="canale5.com">22&amp;FRM_CHAN_NAME=Canale%205</entry>
<entry name="italia1">23&amp;FRM_CHAN_NAME=Italia%201</entry>
<entry name="rete4">24&amp;FRM_CHAN_NAME=Rete%204</entry>

</section>
<section name="Listing">
<entry name="BaseURL">http://wfactory.net/lastampa/</entry>
<entry name="SearchURL">search_channel.jsp?FRM_CHAN_DATE=#YYYY-#MM-#DD&amp;FRM_CHAN_CHAN=#ID</entry>

<entry name="Tags">TA</entry>

<entry name="Template">
<tr><td><#START>-<#END></td></tr>
<tr><td><a ><#TITLE></a></td></tr>
</entry>
</section>
</profile>

Also i tryed to create new one more detailed grabber from http://www.adnkronos.com/Pages/GuidaTv/
but it doesn't still work..
I'll try to debug it as soon as possible but in the meantime if someone wants to do it himself this is what i wrote

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<profile>
<section name="ChannelList">
<entry name="Raiuno">0</entry>
<entry name="Raidue">1</entry>
<entry name="Raitre">2</entry>
<entry name="Retequattro">3</entry>
<entry name="Canale5">4</entry>
<entry name="Italia1">5</entry>
<entry name="LA7">6</entry>
<entry name="MTV">7</entry>

</section>
<section name="Listing">
<entry name="BaseURL">http://www.adnkronos.com/Pages/GuidaTv/</entry>

<entry name="SearchURL">index.php?codCanale=#ID&amp;codDay=#DAY_OFFSET</entry>

<entry name="Template">

<table >
<tr>
<td >
<div><#START></div>
<div><#GENRE></div>
</td><td >
<div><#TITLE><br>
</div>
<div><#DESCRIPTION></div>
</td>
</tr>
</table>

</entry>
</section>
</profile>

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Hi Homerlivorno,

Thanks for the file update. I will include it in the next release. In the future can you please follow the method I posted in the forums for making the channel IDs: http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9112

After just having a quick look at your new grabber file I see that you have taken the tags entry out. This tells WebEPG which HTML tags you are interested in using for the template

For example:

T = Table tages (table, TR, TD etc)
    A = A href
    D = div

so for this template you will need

<entry name="Tags">TD</entry>

Hope this helps. I will include all this information in the text files in the next release. I will have a closer look later and see if I can help you out more.

Regards,

/James

homerlivorno

July 8, 2005
    Thank you for your help.
    Now the grabber from from http://www.adnkronos.com/Pages/GuidaTv/ works (just putting the line as you said):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
    - <profile>
    - <section name="ChannelList">
    <entry name="Raiuno">0</entry>
    - <!-- Rai Uno
    -->
    <entry name="Raidue">1</entry>
    - <!-- Rai Due
    -->
    <entry name="Raitre">2</entry>
    - <!-- Rai Tre
    -->
    <entry name="Retequattro">3</entry>
    - <!-- Rete Quattro
    -->
    <entry name="Canale5">4</entry>
    - <!-- Canale 5
    -->
    <entry name="Italia1">5</entry>
    - <!-- Italia 1
    -->
    <entry name="LA7">6</entry>
    - <!-- LA 7
    -->
    <entry name="MTV">7</entry>
    - <!-- MTV
    -->
    </section>
    - <section name="Listing">
    <entry name="BaseURL">http://www.adnkronos.com/Pages/GuidaTv/</entry>
    - <!-- <entry name="SearchURL">search_channel.jsp?FRM_CHAN_DATE=#YYYY-#MM-#DD&amp;FRM_CHAN_CHAN=#ID</entry>
    -->
    <entry name="SearchURL">index.php?codCanale=#ID&codDay=#DAY_OFFSET</entry>
    - <!-- originale <entry name="Tags">TA</entry>
    -->
    <entry name="Tags">TD</entry>
    - <!-- Template of the Listing information
    -->
    <entry name="Template"><table > <tr> <td > <div><#START></div> <div><#GENRE></div> </td><td > <div><#TITLE>
    </div> <div><#DESCRIPTION></div> </td> </tr> </table></entry>
    </section>
    </profile>

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Hi Homerlivorno,

Thats great. Can you please fix the channel ids and add the new channels to the channels file using the provided webepg-channels program.

I think most of these channels should already be defined. Please re-use the IDs for these channels add only new IDs when the channel is not already there.

Use the domain name of the channel. A list of these for Italy can be found here: http://www.lyngsat.com/freetv/Italy.html

Run the webepg-channels program and search the existing channels.

Then email me a copy of the new grabber files and the channels.xml file. So I can include it in the next release.

Thanks,

/James

Users who are viewing this thread