WebEPG no longer runs.. (1 Viewer)

pmcguire

Portal Pro
November 25, 2006
Home Country
Finland Finland
Sems that in a recent SVN it got broken (at least for me). it did work because I had data up till today.
I double click on webepg.exe and the hourglass appears for a second, then nothing happens. No processes are launched and nothing else happens.

Could I have disabled some service that it relies on? If so which?

Thanks for any help, Paul.

pmcguire

Portal Pro
November 25, 2006
Home Country
Finland Finland
Hi James,

I'm not sure I am with you, I have checked the webepg_conf.exe and everythig seems to be fine in there. What is the process for pulling the data from the webpages then?

Sorry I am a bit confused :) I used to just run webepg.exe and wait about 10 minutes.

pmcguire

Portal Pro
November 25, 2006
Home Country
Finland Finland
Hi,

Open your webepg.xml file, go through each entry and remove all the MERGED lines from there. Mine now works again :)

Bram

Portal Pro
December 12, 2005
's-Hertogenbosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
If I run WebEPG.exe nothing happens at all. There are no "merged" tags in the webepg.xml file.
webepg.exe imply does not run. It doesn't appear in the taskmanager and no tvguide.xml file is created.

WebEPG-Conf.exe is not showing any errors, but when running WebEPG-Channels.exe the program instantly crashes.

Mew

Portal Pro
January 11, 2007
Hertfordshire
Home Country
England England
Hi

I had the same happen as Bram when I started using the new version of WebEPG but with the old configuration files. The log was complaining about NULLS. I deleted the configuration data created by the old WebEPG in the configuration program and set the channels up again. It now works OK.

Mew

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom