WebEPG & PowerScheduler Feature Request (1 Viewer)

hachiroku

Portal Member
August 23, 2015
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Currently with the use of powerscheduler you can request that the channel listings be updated once per day at a specific time. You can also specify the amount of days to pull.

thing is when I request 7-14 days of content, content can be incorrect for multiple days for certain channels.

would there be anyway to add a feature that allows for 2 updates to occur on 2 schedules? this way I could request a 14 day schedule every 7 days where as I could request a single day schedule every day.

this would hopefully aid in incorrect channel listings as they occur. without using any comparison logic I feel this would probably be the most accurate way to receive listings.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    thing is when I request 7-14 days of content, content can be incorrect for multiple days for certain channels.
    When you request 7 - 14 days, is it only the later days that contain incorrect content? If yes, why not just pull 7 - 14 days every day?

hachiroku

Portal Member
    August 23, 2015
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    i believe it still pulls all data but only saves in blank locations. this update takes a long time if that is what it is doing. if that is true i'd like to stagger those updates since they take longer so M, T, F or 2 times a week, Sun & Thurs

i ask because even when data is correct for live broadcasts those are at times updated that day to the correct show information so i'd like to pull todays information everyday but have 7-14 days of information as well.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    i believe it still pulls all data but only saves in blank locations.
    Behaviour depends on configuration.
    Have you ticked the "delete old programs before import" option?
    Have you tried using the opposite value for that option?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom