WebEPG site support (1 Viewer)

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    I want to start a thread for the improvement of WebEPG site support.

So for those not using WebEPG or if your site is there but not complete, post here and we can help you get your site supported.

/James

CHli

Portal Pro
    July 5, 2005
    Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    This is a MUST-HAVE, thank James, I will investigate more data sources when I have some time.

Edit : I nice feature would be to import some already written template to check if they are still valid when a problem occurs :D

Lyxalig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi James. This sounds interesting, but to be honest I have no idea of what has changed, and how to utilize this. So;

Is there any documentation (change log or similar) that state the changes?

I can't figure out how to use the application posted earlier in this thread.. could you make a small how-to, or pre-fill the text-fields with working data?

I've noticed that mediaportal now supports episode-management, and thus I assume episode-tags are now supported? Earlier (birth of WebEpg) you helped me out with removing "episode"-information, "re-run" - information, and "texted" - information. I use dagbladet.no grabber for Norway.

The code you implemented in sol.no grabber looks like this:

<Searches>
    <Search match="\(R\)" feild="#REPEAT" remove="true" />
    <Search match="\([t]+\)" feild="#SUBTITLES" remove="true" />
    <Search match=" \([0-9]{1,4}[\):]" feild="#EPNUM" remove="true" />
    <Search match="\x06[0-9]{1,4}\)" feild="#EPTOTAL" remove="true" />
    </Searches>

Aiming to strip information from "Cheers (77) (R)"
    and make it look simply like this: "Cheers" (In order to make use of record always on ---)

another example: "Cheers (77: 199) (R) (t)"

I would love webepg and mediaportal to interprete the above example as:

Program: "Cheers"
    Episode number: "77"
    Total episodes: "199"
    Rerun: "true" (do/do not record reruns, or only reruns (check box when scheduling))
    (t) : (remove information)

However I can't find any documentation on how this works, or if it works.
    So the question is: Does episode info scraping, and removal of obsolete information work? If so how?

Thanks for your work so far it is truly welcome.

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Hi Lyxalig,

I have fixed this, now the template is:

Code:
          <Searches>
            <Search match="\(R\)" field="#REPEAT" remove="true" />
            <Search match="\([t]+\)" field="#SUBTITLES" remove="true" />
            <Search match=" \([0-9]{1,3}[:][0-9]{0,3}\)" field="#EPNUMB" remove="true" />
          </Searches>

and the xmltv output:

Code:
      <programme start="20061109135000" stop="20061109142000" channel="dr1@dr.dk">
        <title>Hvad er det værd?</title>
        <desc>Serie hvor ulike gjenstander prisvurderes.</desc>
        <category>Livsstil</category>
        <episode-num>13</episode-num>
        <previously-shown />
      </programme>

The episode number is parsed the total number of episodes isn't (but I don't think that so important).

I currently have no place to put subtitles, but this is also maybe not so important?

This is now in the SVN.

Cheers,

/James

fjonson

Portal Member
    February 5, 2005
    New file for dagens tv sweden

Hello every webepg user from Sweden.

I have made some changes to dagestv grabber. Where is some issues in the file but I hope James will resolve them.

Nice work James

/Fjonson

stanik

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2006
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Czech TV - listing in WebEPG

HI,

I need help with grabber for CzechTV listing.

I am found maybe good site for this: http://tv.aktualne.centrum.cz/index.php?channel=1&day=1164754800

On this site every channel have self ID and you have program for 4 days. Whats can be problem is date description. I am found something on tvxb.com in some (not working) definition .ini file for tvxb - &day=[counter=date=19700101,base=-3600,inc=86400].

Can you help with the grabber for this site?

Thanx anyway.
    Stanik:D

tompa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    James,
    the file that fjonson have posted above for dagenstv.com is working much better than the one that's is in the SVN right now.
    Regards,
    /T

Users who are viewing this thread