WebEPG SVN failing with UK Grabbers (1 Viewer)

swifty

Portal Pro
January 6, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

Over the weekend I was trying out the latest SVN's and the UK grabbers (apart from mydigiguide - which is OK for SOME channels) don't seem to work..
The tvguide.xml just contains the channel names and no listings.
Is this a known problem, or something up with my setup?

I will post my log files up when I'm back from work if its of help..

Cheers

gloomyandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2006
    Home Country
    I can confirm that I also seem to have a tvguide.xml with only the program names in it. The WebEPG seems to run ok, and my logs show it getting entries from the web, but no data seems to be in the xml file. I wonder if this could have anything to do with the problems I've been seeing where after a scheduled grab recordings do not get scheduled correctly.... This is all very strange. I'm sure that it did run correctly at least once because I had problems to begin with with missing entries for the new channel five programs. When I added them (see other thread) then data for these channels did make it into the xml file. But now I don't seem to be getting any more entries.

Andy

swifty

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2006
    Home Country
    I have spoken to James on irc and he is aware of the problem and said its due to the code changes for WebEPG NG and it should be resolved within a few days :)

gloomyandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2006
    Home Country
    Hi James,
    Thanks for fixing this. I'll test it as soon as it shows up in the svn. Do you think tis could have anythng to do with the problem I've been seeing with mp not resuming correctly after a WebEPG grab? Not really sure how the two could be related except perhaps some sort of timing issue. Basically the power schedule stuff just doesn'r seem to set things up for a future wakeup when the WebEPG grab is run....

Andy

dubstar

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2006
    Home Country
    I'be been having further problems with webepg. It begins scanning but never completes the '' TVGUIDE - Writing.xml'' it always fails.

I'm using svn build from 21st NOV.

I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same problem?

dubstar

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2006
    Home Country
    I've got so annoyed with it I have done a fresh instal of 2.0.1.0 the trouble is now i'm afraid to up date to the latest svn!!

Anyone else having epg problems??

gloomyandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2006
    Home Country
    I'm a little confused. When/where do you see the above messages? I'm currently using webepg (and PowerScheduler) in the svn downloaded last saturday (19th) and apart from the missing five life and five us entries it is fine....

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom