WebEPG (1 Viewer)

yngve0

Portal Member
January 2, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
When I try to import channels into WebEPG-conf.exe from the tv-server, following occur in the log:

2009-02-02 21:26:07.062500 [Info.][WebEPG Config]: WebEPG Config: File: tv_yahoo_com.xml
2009-02-02 21:26:07.062500 [Info.][WebEPG Config]: WebEPG Config: File: www_imdb_com.xml
2009-02-02 21:26:07.109375 [Info.][WebEPG Config]: WebEPG Config: Loading Existing WebEPG.xml
2009-02-02 21:26:11.515625 [Info.][WebEPG Config]: WebEPG Config: Button: Import
2009-02-02 21:26:11.515625 [Info.][WebEPG Config]: WebEPG Config: Importing from TV Server Database
2009-02-02 21:26:11.890625 [ERROR][WebEPG Config]: WebEPG Config: Import failed - The type initializer for 'Gentle.Framework.ProviderFactory' threw an exception.

What could be wrong?

Yngve

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ok I could solve my problem by myself. The logs said that the delimiter of that song is not in text form. Although it was already in text form and I deleted the music database, the title information was still not available. I ripped the song again and now it works. I think that something went wrong the first time.
Ok I could solve my problem by myself. The logs said that the delimiter of that song is not in text form. Although it was already...
Hi, After the update from 1.25 to 1.26 the replay gain functionality appears to be broken. I had no sound on all audio files (TV...
Replies
Views
This problem still exists with MP 1.29.
This problem still exists with MP 1.29.
When installing MP1, the TV DB configuration dialog specifies SQL Server 2005 (see attached file "Setup database connection -...
Replies
Views
Hi doskabouter I only use the line jump for the description. I modify the XmlTV file from EPG-Buddy with WebGrabPlus (rex) only in the description with \n. My new description is: Genre, year of production \n Original description \n Actors
Hi doskabouter I only use the line jump for the description. I modify the XmlTV file from EPG-Buddy with WebGrabPlus (rex) only...
Just installed 1.28, and the new XML EPG importer refuses to import the xml spit out by EPG-Buddy. Older versions of MP1 ingest it...
Replies
Views
I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from hibernation. From the Windows 7 desktop, I pressed the START button on the remote control to start MP 1.25f. On the MP splash screen, the "Starting TV Server" text appeared unexpectedly. After a long wait...
I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from...
I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from...
Replies
Views
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom