Webspace (1 Viewer)

antonyfirewalk

Portal Member
November 28, 2004
UK
anybody have 3meg of free web space i can use for feeling gray because i only have a geocities and goes of every hour..your help would be greatly appreciated.. Firewalk

A

Anonymous

Maybe this is a stupid question.. but isn't there (or shouldn't there be) a skin library on the sourceforge site?

I can give a temporary home to the skin but not sure I want to do something long term. I could see this quickly snow balling into a skin library which I definitely don't have the space for.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers!

antonyfirewalk

Portal Member
November 28, 2004
UK
webspace evil dreamer

thank you youre very kind. my site is back on for the minute.if it goes down again i would like to take you up on this offer.but as you say it could end up snowballing so i shant bother thank you anyway..firewalk

A

Anonymous

Actually, samsonite and I are working on building a skin/plugin library specifically for this purpose. I'm hosting it on my server (I have 10gigs), so space isn't really an issue. The only problem is that I am using phpnuke to drive the site, and I don't know how to install modules/plugins for it. I'm not sure if you can directly upload anything using phpnuke. If anyone's willing to help me out, it would be most appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I notice from the log file that you are using the "Titanius" skin. As far as I know, this skin is no longer maintained. Two suggestions (neither of which is what you want to hear): Try a different skin. Disable (uninstall) all plugins that try to download fan art and other stuff. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I notice from the log file that you are using the "Titanius" skin. As far as I know, this skin is no longer maintained. Two...
Good Afternoon, I can get MP to load but after trying to look for movies etc it crashes. I believe its being caused by the FanArt...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Replies
Views
Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can watch these recordings normally again. Since I record myself on an SSD, a larger (currently 2TB) would not be an option for me personally. ---------------------------- Die TV Aufnahmen welche älter sind auf...
Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can...
So my wife likes to record free to air TV shows. Lots of them. The first hard disk is almost out of capacity and I've just put a...
Replies
Views
Yup, I just celebrated my 72. birthday on 6th of November ;)
Yup, I just celebrated my 72. birthday on 6th of November ;)
So, here's another one. DefaultWideHD again. Since I've changed the height of the fonts in fonts.xml to be larger, so I wouldn't...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PiP audio problem DE
I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio stream, but never with multiple audio streams. On my PC I tried to reproduce it and it always worked as expected. LAV is set everywhere and we tried with WASAPI and DirectSound, it makes no difference...
I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio...
Still trying to solve this: I get no audio from the second picture in PiP mode. Log files of my attempting to do so are attached...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom