Webstream radio (1 Viewer)

rebreather

Portal Pro
December 10, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi all.

I had a problem with my webstream radio, i get a lot of crackles and noise when playing, the radio on my tuner card was okay. '

I been playing around with this problem in the last many svn's but first today i found out when i unchecked ASIO player in my music the internet radio plays fine.:confused:

Is it me there do something wrong or is it a known issue?

Regrads

Lars

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    My Radio always uses the built-in player. The built-in BASS player doesn't support 48kHz in ASIO mode, and many webstreams are 48kHz... I'm sure your's is too.

If you want webstreams over ASIO, you need the PureAudio plugin and have the webstreams listed in My Music. Elswhere in this forum it is explained how to do that: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/my-radio-34857/.

Regards

Symphy

rebreather

Portal Pro
    December 10, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi Symphy.

Thanks alot for you help, i have now set my radio up to play the web stream and made a folder with the .asx files. I works fine exept one problem, when i change stream i will not play the next one, i then have to restart MP to be able to chose another stream. Have you seen this before?

Thanks

Lars

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    when i change stream i will not play the next one, i then have to restart MP to be able to chose another stream. Have you seen this before?

Nope. I can switch between streams without any problems. Can you describe in more detail what exactly you do and what happens?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom