Well done Team Mediaportal v1.1.3 Stable (1 Viewer)

savocanberra

Portal Member
September 7, 2009
Home Country
Hi All,

Just wanted to say well done on this release it is finally a useable solution. I have always liked Mediaportal being my number one PVR but over the years have not been able to use it because it was full of bugs!. It seems finally this is a very stable release and I really hope it stays like this in the future.

There is not one other PVR that offers as much as Mediaportal can in a stable release and with the SteamedMP skin it just completes MP.

Over the years I have tried nearly all PVR software out there and was forced into using MCE 7 because it was stable. MCE 7 is a great stable product but to me it’s ugly, slow and missing so many features it’s a vanilla build the way M$ does things.

I still fail to see why most PVR software out there keeps adding on the features, but the product isn’t stable, no one wants to use a non stable PVR. Image your TV crashing would that annoy you?

I hope Team Mediaportal stops focusing on features and really starts to focus on a stable non buggy releases, like this one!.

Well done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom