Were can i find skins? (1 Viewer)

M

midez

Were can i find other peoples skin contributions? Were can i get some ideas?

Olodin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2004
    midez said:
    Were can i find other peoples skin contributions? Were can i get some ideas?

As announced here: http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3562
    there will be a skin section on the website.

I am looking forward to have that section too, because sometimes it is very time consuming to search the forums for new skins/plugins.

Of course, if you want to have the latest stuff you must check the forums and the sourceforge project site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ah OK, thanks for the hints. I will read the wike. For mkv I was using VLC and there it's not needed to install anything special for it, that's why I thought it could be a missing plugin. For the Albums of the Genre I was using the button you showed but in the and I got an Tracklich of this Genre not an Album list but I will check...
    Ah OK, thanks for the hints. I will read the wike. For mkv I was using VLC and there it's not needed to install anything special...
    I'm new to MediaPortal and I was looking for Plugins which could make MediaPortal for me workabel but I can only find 9 Plugins...
    Replies
    Views
    T Thanks for the reply. It looks like the Program Files (x86) requires backing up too. I did read the wiki (Backup and Restore) I will give it a try.
    T Thanks for the reply. It looks like the Program Files (x86) requires backing up too. I did read the wiki (Backup and Restore)...
    Hello, After backing Mediaportal folder from c:\Programdata\Team Mediaportal, I restored it on a new build (after performing a...
    Replies
    Views
    Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my library. I'm used to a relatively smooth and fast process. But now it was EXTREMELY slow. Also many titles that always gets identified by IMDB+ now were not. Themoviedb.org instead provided details. At first...
    Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
    Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
    Replies
    Views
    thank you very much for your quick response. Obviously 1.30 seems to support wifiRemote and mpextented so I can continue to use MPiviewer for ipad and that's what was important to me. it's nice to have taken the time for my problem which will undoubtedly be useful to others as well.
    thank you very much for your quick response. Obviously 1.30 seems to support wifiRemote and mpextented so I can continue to use...
    Hello, I am trying to reinstall mediaportal 1.16 but I get an error message "no internet connection found! to continue the...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes. If the TV is also used for Live-TV the format is indeed not perfect. That's why we placed it in the bed room last year and the living room got a larger 16:9 Samsung TV with selfmade Ambilight :)
    Yes. If the TV is also used for Live-TV the format is indeed not perfect. That's why we placed it in the bed room last year and the...
    Obviously you have no kids, otherwise you would not make such comments. Then it’s even more sad the skins do not use the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom