What about a Learning capability on Hauppauge IR Transmitter (1 Viewer)

pshdo

Portal Pro
February 5, 2005
Holbaek, Denmark
Hi there.....

The Hauppauge 150 card (not the MCE) have both a IR reciver and a IR transmitter.

Could it be made so the Reciver and Transmitter is working in a kind of learning mode, so i can learn the Transmitter new codes for eg. my sattelite reciver ??

And ofcource if i could setup in eg. channels table what the transmitter should transmit, when i want to go to an other sattelite channel it would be really fine..... :)

This way i can make my HTPC control my sattelite reciver..... 8)

I know that you can find some transmitter profiles on the internet, but there are no profiles for the two satellite recivers i have.... :(

Lyxalig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    two words for you: HIP and MCE remote/blasters. The Remote/reciever/blaster cost aprox. 300NOK.
    :wink:

mPod

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, I did not have a deeper look at the Hauppauge blaster thing yet. But I think, this could be integrated. Only thing is, nobody of the team has got such a blaster. So either someone else develops a plugin or chances are bad for an implementation... The remote itself is fully supported and will be full user-configurable in 0.1.3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have now connected the IR Receiver from the HAMA Remote and enabled the HDI in Remotes. It will worke
    I have now connected the IR Receiver from the HAMA Remote and enabled the HDI in Remotes. It will worke
    Hello I used SerialUIR on my old XP HTPC. But unfortunately I can't get it to work right now. I plugged the COM plug of the old...
    Replies
    Views
    Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
    Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
    Hi, I'm new to the world of HTPC and Media Portal but I've decided to give it a go since my Pioneer DVR-LX60D PVR failed and is...
    Replies
    Views
    Vorbemerkung: UPH-Zitate stammen von deren Webpräsenz, die Zitate von Cyberlink und Intel sind ebenfalls von deren Webpräsenz...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've learned in just one place in the hope it might help someone either starting out or, having issues with DVB-T aerial reception. Whilst there are many variables I've not listed I think I've covered the more...
    I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've...
    I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you for the feedback. It was a hands-on education getting everything setup via trial and error with Mediaportal 2, but it's all set. To obtain the program guide, I'm using Zap2XML. I created a batch file with one command to use Zap2XML to download the program data from tvguide.com (which then updates the XML file) and then...
    Thank you for the feedback. It was a hands-on education getting everything setup via trial and error with Mediaportal 2, but it's...
    Hello, I'm using MediaPortal 2, and I was curious as to whether it could be configured for streaming local cable online much like...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom