What about support for the "old" WinTV PVR from Ha (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hello,

will there be any support for the older WinTV PVR from Hauppauge in the near future?

Thanks,

Hendrik

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

To keep from uninstalling the WinTV 10 Tuner, I'll just use MP1's (manual control) & stop the TV server. This way both programs can be used. So far no-problems with stop & start MP1's TV server, when trying to use WinTV 10 tv screen.
To keep from uninstalling the WinTV 10 Tuner, I'll just use MP1's (manual control) & stop the TV server. This way both programs can...
After MP1 installment, the next step was to challenge behavior of the software with a "duel" tv tuner with screen watch & record...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Replies
Views
As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not, this could be achieved. But at first the infos need to be existing.
As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not...
Hello, after round about a decade of using MP1 I decided to test the so far most current version of MP2. Overall I like it very...
Replies
Views
Where do you read this? I’m not aware of such thing and never came across it. Does MP2 not install correctly? If so, please attach the installer logs here so we can see issues. Edit: I’m also using a x64 version of windows 10/11 and never needed to rename anything. Probably you found an outdated info in our wiki.
Where do you read this? I’m not aware of such thing and never came across it. Does MP2 not install correctly? If so, please attach...
I have installed MP2 following the instructions . I read: " If using a 64 bit version of Windows, you will need to rename the MS...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom