What are the chances of...

Discussion in 'X-Factor' started by Olijames, May 6, 2010.

1. Olijames

Olijames Portal Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I realise that this might be met with a 'that's never going to happen' response but I have to ask.

Is there any chance that there might be a 4:3 version of the skin? for those of us with older tv's that dont know how to output in anything other than 4:3?

Kind regards

Oliver.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cul8er
    • Premium Supporter

cul8er Retired Team Member

Ratings:
    +2,698 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Olijames,

I would love to make a 4:3 version but so much would have to change to fit it all on screen. It is a completely different thinking when it comes to 4:3 format as the screen space is much less. I'm sorry to say that I see no way of making this skin into a 4:3 version. The best skin for this resolution is in my opinion aMPed who makes excellent use of what space is available on a 4:3 screen and still is great looking.

Hope you are not to disappointed by this. If anyone wants to make a 4:3 version all graphics and skin files are free to use.

best regards
    cul8er

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!