What could be missing or invalid? (1 Viewer)

yardern

Portal Member
December 2, 2007
When I start My TV, I get File Missing or Invalid Error.
Below is from error log.

What could be missing?
:D

2007-12-22 17:24:07.687500 [ERROR][MPMain]: Error initializing window:TvPlugin.TVHome Could not load type 'AudioTracksReadyHandler' from assembly 'Core, Version=0.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. TvPlugin at TvPlugin.TVHome.Init()
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.LoadWindowPlugin(String strFile)
2007-12-22 17:24:14.203125 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at TvPlugin.TVHome.OnPageLoad()
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
2007-12-22 17:24:14.218750 [ERROR][MPMain]: ProcessWindows exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at TvPlugin.TVHome.UpdateRecordingIndicator()
at TvPlugin.TVHome.Process()
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.ProcessWindows()

Syntaxius

September 30, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Okey, so I got the exakt same problem with the same error log as yarden. The difrence is that that reinstalling Medaiaportal (2.0.3) and the tv plugin (3-12-25-2007--01-09h--Rev16731) did not help, still the same error.

Could anyone please give a solution to this problem, or at least explain what file(s) is missing and how it is releated to "AudioTracksReadyHandler".

Thanks in advance!

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    have you installed the latest SVN for MediaPortal? remember that for quite a while now it is important to make sure recent versions of TV server and MP are from the same time.

Syntaxius

September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Now I did, and it worked fine! Thanks!

What I do wonder is if there is someway to only use "stable" releases of the Mediaportal and TV-server others then the bleeding edge SVN-builds!

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    What I do wonder is if there is someway to only use "stable" releases of the Mediaportal and TV-server others then the bleeding edge SVN-builds

Afraid not, they are tightly linked with the plugin, ie it has to be compatible with TVE3 and the MP release.

Would not recommend anyone to mix'n'match with svn releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom