What dos it mean when the series is RED?? (1 Viewer)

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Country flag
    i have no clue why this one is read like this.
    and its telluing me there is 1 eppesode inside, but there is not :(
    but the file is in the series folder.

why is it read, and why cant i see the eppeside inside??

Attachments

• Image 792x387.jpg
      Image 792x387.jpg
      60 KB

uncertainty

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2007
    NYC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    i have no clue why this one is read like this.
    and its telluing me there is 1 eppesode inside, but there is not :(
    but the file is in the series folder.

why is it read, and why cant i see the eppeside inside??

Red indicates the file or folder is not accessible atm such as a network drive being off line. Verify you can reach the file/folder from the computer you're running mediaportal from.

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Country flag
    its in the same folder, same drive as all my other 30 to 40 series..
    hummmm strange man

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Country flag
    humm i remove the file, renamed ity, and now its show up okay. i guss some small mini bug hehe

carmenm

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    I have the same problem. the item appears red but i can play it! so it exists! The problem appeared when i added the tvshow, and i did that during thetvdb.org down period. That might have something to do with that.

Nothing special in the files name.

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Country flag
    quick fix, remove it, rename the file if it was called like Series_02x39.avi
    just change the _ to a .

Series.02x39.avi

and add it again, then TVsreies should see it as new and add it again, and this time no problems :)
    thats what i did..

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    This also happens if the videofiles are stored in DVD. Is it possible to disable this red colour?
    Thanks

tranquil

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2008
    Tel Aviv
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Country flag
    i think that red also indicated that the episode doesn't exists.

i like to see the whole series seasons even if i don't have them (flag the "show only local epiodes"),
    so i can choose to d/l it with torrent or see if i have a missing file or check out the next air time for an episode.

so again, red doesn't mean a problem always, right?

n4orcer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2008
    Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm having the same problem.

All my newly imported series/episodes shows up properly in the config, with thumbnail and everything but in MP (Regardless of Skin) they are red and none of the Seasons/Episodes show up. I only get an empty screen like the author of this thread.

The weird thing is that series that worked before do not work now and all files are stored localy on the same computer and MP can access the files properly.

Im running the latest build of the plugin (12april) and MP 1.0.1.

Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread