what dvb-s2 hdtv for mediaportal (1 Viewer)

lout

Portal Member
March 31, 2005
What ist best dvb-s2 hdtv (intenal or external) for mediaportal thnx m

retro

Portal Pro
February 10, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
After spending two days trying to get my friends FireDTV S2 to work on high symbolrate (30000) HD-channels, I can't recommend them. Hopefully it will work with future firmware-upgrades and/or MediaPortal-versions.

Technotrend S2-3200 is my solid recommendation, works very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hallo ge2301, danke für Deine schnelle Antwort. Ich habe mit der TVE3.5 einige Versuche durchgeführt. Leider kam ich nicht zu dem gewünschten Ergebnis. Für alle, die vor dem gleichen Problem stehen, empfehle ich folgende Vorgehensweise, um zu einem funktionierenden Server zu gelangen: 1. komplette Deinstallation 2. Löschen der noch...
Hallo ge2301, danke für Deine schnelle Antwort. Ich habe mit der TVE3.5 einige Versuche durchgeführt. Leider kam ich nicht zu dem...
Hallo, habe bis vor Kurzem MP 2.4.1 und TV- Engine 3.5 benutzt und hatte keine Probleme. Nach einer kompletten Deinstallation und...
Replies
Views
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
Replies
Views
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Card recommendation DE
I have a TBS 6284 PCIE card, which is an older quad-tuner DVB-T/T2 card. The tuners are significantly more sensitive than my Pinnacle 2000i DVB-T dual tuner card (and hence less likely to exhibit pixelation), but noticeably less sensitive than the tuner in my Sony TV. The Pinnacle card has been "rock solid" -- no problems at all. But...
I have a TBS 6284 PCIE card, which is an older quad-tuner DVB-T/T2 card. The tuners are significantly more sensitive than my...
Looking for recommendations for Dual DVB-S2 and Dual DVB-T2 PCIE tuner cards? I am based in Ireland. Looking mainly at TBS cards...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom