What happened to the Setup project? (1 Viewer)

CodeMonkey

Portal Pro
December 8, 2004
North America
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I updated from CVS tonight (Monday), and now the Setup project (that builds the installer) seems to be missing. Was this on purpose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When the movie is changed from the first item in the list, the value populates. I have a working solution to this issue and it requires an update to the Cornerstone.MP.Extensions project class...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
Replies
Views
OK, I didn't know you had modo rights. I let you play with these posts, then. Not necessary to spend time and to generate others misunderstanding. ;)
OK, I didn't know you had modo rights. I let you play with these posts, then. Not necessary to spend time and to generate others...
Hi, I am working on a project that is being based on MediaPortal 1. I can install and run the application via the installer but I...
Replies
Views
I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom