What is the ASIO Plugin? (1 Viewer)

nokmond

Portal Pro
January 25, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi all, What is the asio plugin and why is it better than the BASS player?:sorry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs have played. If I press Next, it will start playing the next song. This happens with BASS and Wasapi players. It does not happen if I use Internal dshow player (which doesn't sound as good as either of...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When the movie is changed from the first item in the list, the value populates. I have a working solution to this issue and it requires an update to the Cornerstone.MP.Extensions project class...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom