What is the status on the Skin Editor program? (1 Viewer)

C

Coone

I did but I can`t find an link or url to download the skin editor :( !

Or is it just me ?

I already gave my email but I still don`t got it in my mail box :(

Grtz,

Coone

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

hmm. Dunno, hamheed seems to have much to do. You may try to ask one of the others who already has the editor. Afaik the author will give a download link if he is done...

Flip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
    I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 recording video DE
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
    so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
    Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom