What is this website designed in? (1 Viewer)

Guldaen

November 12, 2010
I love it, I want that menu navigation!! is it Joomla? Drupal? what plugin!

thx :)

Guldaen

November 12, 2010
I knew it! thanks. That website has a lot of awesome templates

I am trying to create a review website, I need a joomla app to help me do this too hopefully.

Wondermusic

Retired Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: What is this website designed in?

I have a question too... :)
    How did you get Mantis into the content? I tried and tried, but I didn't get it (also tried to find the "how to" via Google but i haven't found a working solution).

Could be great if you have a hint for me. :D

Greets,
    Wonder

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

have you tried the internal Wrapper (Menues -> Main Menue -> New -> Wrapper)?

Our Mantis (or Forum or Wiki) is not integrated into Joomla, its running seperately and just using a customized header/footer, equal to our hp. This is some extra work but avoids many many problems with iframes (scrollbars, links aso). If you need some further assistance on that => PM please. ;)

Wondermusic

Retired Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Thanks for the fast Info... :)

The wrapper does not work with mantis... :(
    To use the same header footer for Mantis is a good idea. I'll try to edit it on my Site. If I have any questions, I'll write you a PM. :D

Cheers,
    Wonder

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have the same problem as you face now.
    MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have...
    The iPlayer link in Onlinevideos is only showing the last program in the series. For example 'The Traitors' only shows the final...
    Replies
    Views
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When the movie is changed from the first item in the list, the value populates. I have a working solution to this issue and it requires an update to the Cornerstone.MP.Extensions project class...
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom