What MediaPortal news would you love to see? (1 Viewer)

Lyxalig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Mediaportal gets developement-support from [major company here]!

[major company here] donates a team of full-time programmers for the duration of this month.

DREAMING

Nemulate

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    IOW
    Home Country
    England England
    Mediaportal gets developement-support from [major company here]!

[major company here] donates a team of full-time programmers for the duration of this month.

DREAMING

Then [major company here] buys out developers and decides to charge for MediaPortal! Only joking of course

mcbelly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 29, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    1. A movie database for My Movies(like MyTVSeries has it) - no more need to keep all files thorougly ordered in one folder, but having the ability to spread them all over my network and add them by share or folder or so.

2. Having the wonderful MyTVSeries finished and implemented in MP standard distribution.

3. A music database like Winamp or Music Match has it. With proper search functions and automatic playlist import.

and finally, I know this is a bit off....

4. The ability to synchronise informations like movie informations (from MyMovies), lyrics, settings, TvSeries, whatever to other MP´s in your network. I have 5 HTPC´s running and it is kind of dull and redundant to do all steps over and over again (like, having a new movie added to the movies folder, getting the information from imdb, ofdb and doing it on all MP´s...). At the moment I help myself by copying the MP Folder mow and the to all MP´s - well, this is a wishlist, isn´t it ???? ;-)

I´m sure I´ll think of more as soon as I get to bed and power on my dorm MP......

mcbelly

-ltb-

Portal Pro
    April 10, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    More animations and image-button , for my tvseries for exemple, in skins

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom