What satellites do I receive?!? (1 Viewer)

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Maybe this is the most stupid question I've ever asked on this forum, but anyways, here we go:

I've taken over my satellite dish from the guy who used to live in my flat before me. He told me that I receive Astra 19.2e and I just used TV-Server configured for Astra 19.2e. No problems so far.

However, some days ago, I had a closer look at the satellite dish for the first time and saw that there are two LNBs on it, which are connected to each other. My understanding is that two LNBs means I can wath programs from two satellites. The problem is: I don't know what the second satellite is!

First question is therefore: I'm living in the north of Bavaria (Germany) and the second LNB is immediately next to the one that catches Astra 19.2e (not much different angle). Any suggestions, what the second satellite could be?
    Second thing is: If I chose a different satellite from the list in TV-Server-Config and just let it scan. Will the config-program only find channels if i chose the right satellite or is there a chance that it would find some channels by chance, because the transponder frequencies are the same?

Many thanks,
    Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom