what tv tuner i choose ? (1 Viewer)

drhoffman

January 11, 2007
hya ppl, i have a problem...i want made a media center with my laptop and i want buy a usb tv tuner(hardware encoding) compatible with media portal! i saw the list but in portugal the only tv tuner in the your list i found its HAUPPAUGE WinTV-PVR-USB2 but its out of stock for about 3 months and i dont know what tv tuner buy :( , my question its .. if i buy a usb tv tuner that insnt on the list of compatible cards ,exist some probability of the card be compatible with media portal? what the parameters a tv tuner have to be compatible with media portal? i want to buy a tv tuner but i have afraid that doenst work with your excelent program... what i do? some sugestions? exist any mark that are more compatible than others? i want buy a tv tuner and have the higger probability possible to the cards be compatible with media portal

tks a lot :)

PS: sorry my bad english.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No chance to get that Hauppauge via internet maybe even from another country? Or at least ebay?

drhoffman

January 11, 2007

do u know some online shop in european union where i can buy Hauppauge usb2 tv tuner? i already search in ebay of Usa and in ebay from germany and i dont find anything :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom