What version MP + CVs for stable TV+REC from SS2 ???? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PiP audio problem DE
I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio stream, but never with multiple audio streams. On my PC I tried to reproduce it and it always worked as expected. LAV is set everywhere and we tried with WASAPI and DirectSound, it makes no difference...
I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio...
Still trying to solve this: I get no audio from the second picture in PiP mode. Log files of my attempting to do so are attached...
Replies
Views
Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could be interesting to see if your battery give 3 Volts. Also, if, after 3 days (for example) if you can start your PC manually and, go into the BIOS, motherboard BIOS time could be a good indicator.
Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could...
I have been using MediaPortal 1.x (currently 1.30) since 2013 on a Zotac ZBOX ID83 (Intel I3, Windows 7 now Windows 10). I record...
Replies
Views
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Replies
Views
Where do you read this? I’m not aware of such thing and never came across it. Does MP2 not install correctly? If so, please attach the installer logs here so we can see issues. Edit: I’m also using a x64 version of windows 10/11 and never needed to rename anything. Probably you found an outdated info in our wiki.
Where do you read this? I’m not aware of such thing and never came across it. Does MP2 not install correctly? If so, please attach...
I have installed MP2 following the instructions . I read: " If using a 64 bit version of Windows, you will need to rename the MS...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom