What version of MediaPortal do you use? (1 Viewer)

What version of MediaPortal do you use?

• The Latest SVN

Votes: 46 36.2%
  • 1.0 RC2

Votes: 69 54.3%
  • 1.0 RC1

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Something Older

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
United States of America United States of America
So what version of MediaPortal do you guys use?

SpudR

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    England England
    Country flag
    Latest SVN - I'm not worried too much about stability, I just like to use the HTPC from time to time.
    If it's not playing for a while I'll apply the SVN when available, whenever that may be... :)
    BTW the 'Moving pictures' plugin is fabulous - along with the TV series and the soon to be released MY Trailers and the Showtimes... the list goes on and on - AMAZING!!

the_ult

Portal Pro
    June 30, 2008
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Latest SVN :)

And I'm trying some new plugins like mytrailers and will give the new Moving pictures a try this weekend..

whatisk

Portal Pro
    May 21, 2007
    Brisbane
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Currently using 0.2.3.0 stable. Though seeing as I can't use the mvids plugin with it, an upgrade to RC2 will be happening very soon.

Also keeping a close eye on this plugin.

vikdal

May 10, 2008
    Norway Norway
    I installed v1.0RC2 yesterday to try to get rid of a hang problem with 0.2.3. My MP hangs when I'm finished playing a DVD :( Can't seem to find out why..

Justed to be when I played .avi files, but an soundcard-driver-upgrade fixed that problem.

Edit: Wohoo! My first post

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Wales Wales
    I use RC2 with a SVN from a couple of weeks ago. Basically I read the SVN changelog and comments and see if its worth the update. Its all about stability for me!

ivars

Portal Member
    October 20, 2006
    Launceston
    Australia Australia
    Also currently using 0.2.3.0 stable. Played with MP1.0 RC2 on one machine as a client today and am about to uninstall.

Radio seems not to work in this configuration and I'm having trouble with avi files. Just dropped by after some absence to see what developments there had been and think I will wait a while before committing to MP1 on my other machines.

Streaming radio is essential for me but it seems I cannot use it on a client installation without committing my server to MP1 and I'm not brave enough to do that yet ;) Version 0.2.3.0 may not be great but it does working for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    Symphy Version 0.2.9.0 for MediaPortal 1.25 ASIO music player 0
    T Issues with MediaPortal not starting correctly using versions after 1.20 Final General Support 6
    ajs [WiP] 5044: Upgrade NSIS to actual Version MediaPortal 1 21
    1gkar A Couple of {On-going} Issues Within Various MP Versions General Support 25
    azzuro [fixed] 5011: Version label in Splash screen - pos, size from skin MediaPortal 1 61
    caveman [solved] Cannot download new version My TVSeries 5
    ajs [WiP] MP1 X64 Version MediaPortal 1 70
    RoChess Splashscreen MePo version Titan Skin Feedback 8
    D how to disengage from one version of a plugin to use another Newcomers Forum 0
    D How to switch versions of Schedules Direct Newcomers Forum 2
    D I just installed MP 1.23. Which version of Schedules Direct should I use, where do I obtain it from Newcomers Forum 6
    Z TV-Service in falscher Version Installationsprobleme? 9
    T Neue Treiber Version 3 für TV-Karte Digital Devices Cine C/C2/T/T2 V7 TV / Streaming 6
    M Version numbers MediaPortal 1 Talk 7
    framug LAVFilter 0.74.1 incorrect version Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) 8
    A Problem Windows 10 64 bit prof. Update auf Version 1903(gelöst) Installationsprobleme? 0
    T No TV after updating Windows 10 to latest Version 1903 / OS build 18362.175 (logs attached) General Support 2
    N [Question] How come when I build WIP_2.2.1 the logged version number is 2.1.1711.10774? MediaPortal 2 1
    Lehmden MP2 client for Windows 10 ARM, possible? Maybe an UWP version could do the trick... MediaPortal 2 11
    Symphy Version 0.2.8.5 for MP 1.21 ASIO music player 18
    doskabouter [Question] Versions of subsystems MediaPortal 1 2
    G Best version of mp so far General 4
    T Cross reference version documents General 1
    M.Hulot Moving pictures startet nur im hintergrund und falscher version Allgemeines Supportforum 5
    J Things I noticed with MP2.2 almost within minutes after upgrading it over the 2.13 version General 6