What version of MediaPortal do you use? (1 Viewer)

What version of MediaPortal do you use?

• The Latest SVN

Votes: 46 36.2%
  • 1.0 RC2

Votes: 69 54.3%
  • 1.0 RC1

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Something Older

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
So what version of MediaPortal do you guys use?

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Latest SVN - I'm not worried too much about stability, I just like to use the HTPC from time to time.
    If it's not playing for a while I'll apply the SVN when available, whenever that may be... :)
    BTW the 'Moving pictures' plugin is fabulous - along with the TV series and the soon to be released MY Trailers and the Showtimes... the list goes on and on - AMAZING!!

the_ult

Portal Pro
    June 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Latest SVN :)

And I'm trying some new plugins like mytrailers and will give the new Moving pictures a try this weekend..

whatisk

Portal Pro
    May 21, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Currently using 0.2.3.0 stable. Though seeing as I can't use the mvids plugin with it, an upgrade to RC2 will be happening very soon.

Also keeping a close eye on this plugin.

vikdal

May 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I installed v1.0RC2 yesterday to try to get rid of a hang problem with 0.2.3. My MP hangs when I'm finished playing a DVD :( Can't seem to find out why..

Justed to be when I played .avi files, but an soundcard-driver-upgrade fixed that problem.

Edit: Wohoo! My first post

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    I use RC2 with a SVN from a couple of weeks ago. Basically I read the SVN changelog and comments and see if its worth the update. Its all about stability for me!

ivars

Portal Member
    October 20, 2006
    Launceston
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Also currently using 0.2.3.0 stable. Played with MP1.0 RC2 on one machine as a client today and am about to uninstall.

Radio seems not to work in this configuration and I'm having trouble with avi files. Just dropped by after some absence to see what developments there had been and think I will wait a while before committing to MP1 on my other machines.

Streaming radio is essential for me but it seems I cannot use it on a client installation without committing my server to MP1 and I'm not brave enough to do that yet ;) Version 0.2.3.0 may not be great but it does working for me.

Users who are viewing this thread