What would you like to see next in the Trakt Plugin? (1 Viewer)

What would you like to see next in the Trakt Plugin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

popy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2011
    Hey @ltfearme.

Here is my feature request ;)

Please add back the abbility to start a sync in the plugin config (in mpsetup) and/or with command line.

thx for your hard work
    pOpY

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hey @ltfearme.

Here is my feature request ;)

Please add back the abbility to start a sync in the plugin config (in mpsetup) and/or with command line.

thx for your hard work
    pOpY
    I have had a few requests for this, I will re-add it back. I can quickly add a button in the GUI under settings, but will also look into adding it into the Config dialog.

MrBobC

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Is there a way to run the "Start Library and Playback Sync" button from the command line?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Is there a way to run the "Start Library and Playback Sync" button from the command line?
    I haven't built in any command line support, but if you want it you can add it to the Issue Tracker and I may add it.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I haven't built in any command line support, but if you want it you can add it to the Issue Tracker and I may add it.
    @MrBobC, I added a very simple command line parser, the following command line options are supported in the next build:
    Code:
    --silentmode
    --sync
    --closeaftersync (automatic with --silentmode)

If you want to do a sync without any interaction and automatically close configuration afterwards do the following:
    Code:
    Trakt.exe --silentmode --sync

If you want to see the configuration dialog and have it automatically do a sync on launch:
    Code:
    Trakt.exe --sync

If you want to see the configuration dialog and have it automatically do a sync on launch and the close:
    Code:
    Trakt.exe --sync --closeaftersync

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom