What's your Top 3 requests ??? (1 Viewer)

unknow21

Portal Member
March 15, 2005
1)MyTv: IPTV support (vlc support?)
3) Speed/responsiveness.
3)vlc support

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    What do you guys think about starting a new Thread about Feature requests? The reason why I say this is becuase this thread is really OLD. The posts even on the last page go all the way back to AUG of 05. After looking at a couple of pages, a lot of new stuff has been added to MP and most of the old posts don't even apply anymore. I think another thread is in order.

EDIT: I just went through this whole thread and I am totally amazed at how many of your requests were added to MP in the last year!. I am thinking around 85 to 90% of all requests here have been added! Keep up the good work guys.

I have taken the time to write down all the new post within the last couple of days and moved all your requests into a list.

Please post any new RC3 and 0.2 final request over HERE.

llecaroz

March 31, 2006
    -IPTV through VLC implementation with exactly the same look & feel of the TV plugin ! (see my other post here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=14175 )
    -Multi user account support as Media portal can only works as administrator/ extended user accounts on XP & not on a limited user account who does not have rights to write in Media portal dir (xml setup). Allowing also each users account to specifiy their proper musing, video, picture dirs & inherit from the admin/central settings not to modify them !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom