wheather plugin (1 Viewer)

cheffe97

Portal Pro
August 10, 2004
Berlin, Germany
This is not a big one:
I loved the satellite picture u could view in myHTPC. Could this be implemented?
Great work by the way and gets better each day! :))

A

Anonymous

cheffe97 said:
This is not a big one:
I loved the satellite picture u could view in myHTPC. Could this be implemented?
Great work by the way and gets better each day! :))

Do you have any good source for satelite pictures?

usbrit

Portal Member
April 22, 2004
Wouldn't radar images be more useful?
I don't have a decent site, other than yahoo, but radar be my preference.
usbrit

cheffe97

Portal Pro
August 10, 2004
Berlin, Germany
just checked again how other HTPC proggies do it.
U have a textbox in the configs where u can specify the web location of a pic.
I guess this pretty easy to implement... needs 2 more buttons ("show satellite" switching to "forecast" after press and "reload".
this would satisfy everybodys needs (satellite or radar... in the end it's just an image :)

A

Anonymous

I would suggest leaving this as a feature request for a new control. An image control that gets its source online. This way you can place an image from an online source anywhere in the skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
Replies
Views
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
Replies
Views
No problem, can happen to the best of us. Glad to be of help!
No problem, can happen to the best of us. Glad to be of help!
Is there a known reason why icons for new videos should stop working at some point? I have several recorded videos (~200), and...
Replies
Views
Sorry to disappoint you but Media Portal only offers recording and scheduled recording for TV broadcast over SAT, Cable or OTA. It does support viewing of some streamed content, Netflix and Amazon Prime I believe and a host of free content dependant on your location, e.g. BBC in the UK and German Channels in Germany via the Online...
Sorry to disappoint you but Media Portal only offers recording and scheduled recording for TV broadcast over SAT, Cable or OTA. It...
Please help, I will donate. So much info out there and get into the weeds. CURRENT CONFIG: I have an Older UnSmart TV (RCA-Great...
Replies
Views
Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could be interesting to see if your battery give 3 Volts. Also, if, after 3 days (for example) if you can start your PC manually and, go into the BIOS, motherboard BIOS time could be a good indicator.
Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could...
I have been using MediaPortal 1.x (currently 1.30) since 2013 on a Zotac ZBOX ID83 (Intel I3, Windows 7 now Windows 10). I record...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom