When i 'Import TV Guide' it says no XMLTV File... (1 Viewer)

JeromeF

Portal Pro
December 16, 2006
South West
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I'm using the WEBEPG, i have set up each channel to grab but and it has made the tvguide.xml file.

When i goto TV Menu in MP and select Import TV Guide it says 'No XMTV File'.

Can anyone help me ?

JeromeF

Portal Pro
December 16, 2006
South West
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hehe.

You know, i didn't... then about 2 mins after posting i realised what i had done.

Now i've got another problem though, the site im getting listings from comes up as '0' days even though i set 14, apprently it has been fixed... just trying to find the SVN for it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG Collector gets its epg from and found it gets it from 'freesathome' so cribbed the settings from that and added the freesathome channel to the radio channels and selected that channel only to collect epg...
Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG...
Hi folks Ive just started using epg collector to import uk freesat epg into mediaportal i have had good success with it so far and...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom