When I push "TV On" it freezes. =[ (1 Viewer)

antonehenry

Portal Pro
June 30, 2008
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 SVN 20268
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 SVN 20268
MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Wide 1.1
Windows Version: Vista 32-bit SP1
CPU Type: INTEL Core 2 Duo E4500 2.2GHz FSB800MHz
HDD: 2 1TB WD Caviars
Memory: DDR2 2GB
Motherboard: Shuttle SG33G5 Intel G33 Socket 775 SFF Barebone
Video Card: NVIDIA 8500 GT GeForce
1. TV Card: Hauppauge HD PVR 1212 (the component box to record encrypteds)
1. TV Card Driver: latest
MPEG2 Video Codec: PowerDVD one
MPEG2 Audio Codec: PowerDVD
h.264 Video Codec: PDVD
Satelite/CableTV Provider: DirecTV
Remote: Harmony 880
TV: Samsung DLP 42" 720p
TV - HTPC Connection: VGA

Alrighty.

I have successfully gotten MediaPortal and TVServer to recognize the HDPVR as a card, I have gotten in touch with SchedulesDirect and gotten all my channels to show on the TV plugin. My problem is: once I press "TV On" the whole thing freezes. Then I must ctrl-alt-delete to get out. :mad:

I was able to press TV on before schedules direct plugin, but I was only able to pick up a bunch of weird CBVS#1 of 1 type of channels, and really all that did was take the stream from my STB (hr20) and send it to my HDPVR, then to my HTPC.

So the error comes when I want to take control of TV at the HTPC.

Here are some logs. Thanks for your help. I feel like I'm at the finish line but can't take another step!

antonehenry

Portal Pro
June 30, 2008
Welp, a little more playing with my computer and for some reason it stopped freezing and game me a "unable to start timeshift" error.

Not sure what that means, but hopefully someone does. Here's the updated logs. It appears that it just finally started timing out, instead of never making it that far.

psych0matt

Portal Member
January 25, 2009
I get either or when it comes to that. Usually it'll do the not able to start timeshift, but sometimes it just freezes. I haven't got any tv to show up in MP yet, though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom