Where are the brightness / contrast adjustments? (1 Viewer)

Livin

Portal Member
February 1, 2007
Where is the brightness and contrast settings? I find that many videos playback dark and I need to adjust 'within' MP, not Windows. I had the same issue with XBMC so I just adjust the settings, save them as default for video playback and all is good.

Can I do this with MP?

MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC4
MediaPortal Skin: all
Windows Version: Win7 x64

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    As far as I know this is achieved by configuring the specific codec that you are using.... Some of the codec's can be configured directly in the MediaPortal config application, but most of the codecs have their own config-apps.

Livin

Portal Member
    February 1, 2007
    I hope not... MP really needs a way to control these directly just like other apps do. This is a huge negative if MP cannot do this.

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Look at the "MP config-app" and see if you cant find the configurations that you want....if you use the default codec that is installed with MP then you can configure it directly in the config-app.... As far as it being a huge negative :) , well it all depends on what you prefer...I prefer having direct access and that's why I install my own codec.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I guess this should be possible with this (experimental) patch: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-tv-server-etc-325/integration-ffdshow-82613/
    62683d1274807770-integration-ffdshow-cap3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom