Where are the posters at? (1 Viewer)

_rm_

Portal Pro
June 10, 2008
Lisbon
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Just tried this plugin and i was just amazed, great work.
I have only one question: When i download info about a movie, where will that info be stored? I looked for a path in the plugin configuration but couldn't find it.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
It's stored in the a sqlite database. The location of the database itself depends on your operating system, but it's the same place all the databases for MediaPortal are stored. By default, under Windows XP it is this path:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\

_rm_

Portal Pro
June 10, 2008
Lisbon
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Found the paste, but is there a way to dele a specific cover or all info about one particular movie?
Because i just find the ".db3" files.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Umm... in the config screen for the plug-in? On the movie manager, you can selectively delete existing cover art. You can also modify movie details, reassign files to a new movie, permanently ignore a set of files...

If you are looking for the poster images on disk, they are stored near the databse, except in the thumbs\ subfolder. They should not be too difficult to find. But you should be handling everything in the GUI really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
Replies
Views
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
Replies
Views
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom