where can I get a copy of the old tv background? (1 Viewer)

etheesdad

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2008
    Adelaide
    Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the old "MY TV" background? (the one used prior to the current release?)

doomi

Portal Member
    January 6, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I don't remember which one you are talking about.... but if you describe it I will try to locate it in my backups.

etheesdad

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2008
    Adelaide
    when you click on MY TV the screen comes up with TV ON, RECORDED, SCHEDULED, TV GUIDE, etc. Its the same image but in this release the picture is really "bright". Im looking for the original one thats not so glary.

Thankyou

losttown

Community Skin Designer
    January 7, 2008
    Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the old "MY TV" background? (the one used prior to the current release?)

If you mean this one: MyTvHomeServerold.jpg
    copy the attached file into StreamedMP folder.

Losttown

Attachments

• mytvhomeServer.xml
      30.6 KB

Double

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    has anyone this background as *.png or *.jpg, so i can use it as backdrop for my basichome ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi first post I used winamp back in the day its the best for viz. I got amazon music streaming on my pc and cant figure out how to get it to work w winamp visualions ? Anyone with experince or knows if it will work let me know.
    Hi first post I used winamp back in the day its the best for viz. I got amazon music streaming on my pc and cant figure out how to...
    Hi first post I used winamp back in the day its the best for viz. I got amazon music streaming on my pc and cant figure out how to...
    Replies
    Views
    There's a update needed to get newer logos for Germany and some other countries, either save this .config file and replace the existing file in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal or use larry_s' installer, which already includes it.
    There's a update needed to get newer logos for Germany and some other countries, either save this .config file and replace the...
    How I can get TV Logos? Where is to set a Button to have it?
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
    Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and password empty.
    Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and...
    I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, many of them, but not all. It depends on the used codec on the card if it is supported or not...
    Yes, many of them, but not all. It depends on the used codec on the card if it is supported or not...
    Hello. I just installed Media Portal 2 on my Win 10 Home PC, a HP Envy 23 all-in-one. I had to install the Windows pack and the...
    Replies
    Views
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
    Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom