Where do i get the myprogram pluging? (1 Viewer)

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

it is included in the normal release. Just call Setup->Plugins. In this list you can enable und configure My Programs.

HTH, Flip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the suggestions, and I will be exploring to see what I can get to. My remote does indeed support button allocation, sequences etc. abnd I have been using these. As you say there is no longer an action for Restart MP. There used to be, as described here - but no longer as I think that was really for actual MCE remotes and...
    Thanks for the suggestions, and I will be exploring to see what I can get to. My remote does indeed support button allocation...
    Hi, I recently upgraded after a long period and now have V1.30. I was on 1.23 and for various reasons would really like to go...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are not fully finalized. After that you’ll be able to select a TV engine within the installer :)
    Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are...
    I have spent the last few weeks with TVHeadend, TVMosaic and NextPVR on Mac, WIndows and Linux platforms where available. Only...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks @CyberSimian! That's what I did, it was a little bit of work (thanks oh Lord I had a working backup ;)) but now it's OK again.
    Thanks @CyberSimian! That's what I did, it was a little bit of work (thanks oh Lord I had a working backup ;)) but now it's OK...
    Hi! This is what I get from TVService-Error.log when I run TV-Server Configuration and Preview Channel: [2022-11-06...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Onlinevideos Binge DE
    please see mp-onlinevideos2/CONTRIBUTING.md at master · offbyoneBB/mp-onlinevideos2
    please see mp-onlinevideos2/CONTRIBUTING.md at master · offbyoneBB/mp-onlinevideos2
    1. Where do I download OnlineVideos for MP2? 2. How do I connect Binge (A streaming service from Australia) to OnlineVideos?
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 No video. DE
    Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in “/Program Data/Team MediaPortal/“. E.g. moving them to desktop. Then try reinstalling MP2.
    Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in...
    I've just installed Portal 2 (never having used, nor installed Portal 1 before). I ran the TV setup, It found the channels I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom