Where Does MediaPortal Save the Recordings? (1 Viewer)

primetime

October 26, 2005
Umm... yeah.. so where does it save it? I tried looking in my video folders to no avail.

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,

It's a setting you can change per capture card. So, go to Television --> Capture cards --> Select your card and click "Edit" --> Choose "Recordings" tab

There, you can "specify the folder in which the recordings of this TV card should be saved".

Kind regards,
    Michel

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

default path is /own documents/my recordings/

Path can be found and specified in:
    Setup->Television->Cards->Edit->Recordings

HTH, Flip.

primetime

October 26, 2005
    Thanks guys.

I have another question about recordings. In GBPVR, there's a program that sits in your System tray that downloads program guides, does the scheduled recordings all without starting GBPVR. (Like a background process, you just set the shows you want to record in GBPVR, exit and do other stuff in Windows like type a report, etc and the background process records silently)

Is there a similar plugin or program for that in MediaPortal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected to the TV and use MP2 on that instead of via Kodi. Something for the future perhaps.
    Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected...
    I'm running MP2 on my PC and Kodi 19 with the MP client on my Amazon Fire TV box, and this works fine for playing anything from the...
    Replies
    Views
    the best way is to use localhost or the name of the computer. 127.0.0.1 is good too.
    the best way is to use localhost or the name of the computer. 127.0.0.1 is good too.
    Hello team, Setup: MP 1.28 single seat on Win 10 pro x64, using MySQL database, wired NIC to router. The setup works fine until I...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could be interesting to see if your battery give 3 Volts. Also, if, after 3 days (for example) if you can start your PC manually and, go into the BIOS, motherboard BIOS time could be a good indicator.
    Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could...
    I have been using MediaPortal 1.x (currently 1.30) since 2013 on a Zotac ZBOX ID83 (Intel I3, Windows 7 now Windows 10). I record...
    Replies
    Views
    I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
    I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
    I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Mediaportal 2.4.1 DE
    Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin. The TVMosaic server is not part of it. you'll need to install TVMosaic Community Edition additionally. Everything is described in linked thread.
    Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin...
    I just tried to install Mediaportal 2.4.1, having an old Mediaportal 1 at the same time. Unfortunately i did only see later that...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom