Where is keymap.xml in MP 1.0.0.0 RC1? [FOUND] (1 Viewer)

megacrypto

Portal Pro
October 20, 2006
Hi all,

I cant seem to find the keymap.xml in the new MP 1.0.0.0 RC1 ... im using Win XP ?

fo0d

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
They changed the location, so its the same as vista.
"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal"
works for me but i have read some other threads saying that its
"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Programdata\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal"

megacrypto

Portal Pro
October 20, 2006
thanks fo0d ... i will check and let you know

fo0d: thanks ...found it in "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal" on Win XP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
Replies
Views
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom