[Configuration] where is PowerScheduler client plugin? (1 Viewer)

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    In mediaportal setup/Plugins I can´t find the Power scheduler client plugin. I want to configure in order to Only allow standby when on home window, but the plugin isn´t there anymore.

Thanks and regards,

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Mine to was missing at first when I upgraded from 1.0.2.

After I deinstalled and manually removed the Team MediaPortal folder in ProgramData and Programfiles, and reinstalled MediaPortal it suddenly appeared. There might be some old files preventing it from appearing or installing?

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Mine to was missing at first when I upgraded from 1.0.2.

After I deinstalled and manually removed the Team MediaPortal folder in ProgramData and Programfiles, and reinstalled MediaPortal it suddenly appeared. There might be some old files preventing it from appearing or installing?

This seems a proper answer than the wouter1971 one.

Thanks both of you.

tobse

Portal Member
    November 4, 2006
    Hi I had the same problem and made a full uninstall. As it then didn't appear I turned experimental setup view on. Then it appeared. I'm not sure if I had turned it on before since normally it is under the "normal" options.

MPUserFromGER

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2006
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I had the same problem after updrading a MP 1.0.1 installation.
    There seems to be an issue in the installer because it uninstalls the old MP installation first. However obviously not completely...
    After uninstalling MP manually and reinstalling MP 1.1.0 Beta 1, the PSPlugin was there.

me1

Portal Pro
    March 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I had the same problem.
    I did not want to do a reinstall of my htpc...
    I installed MP on a 2nd pc and just copied
    c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\process\PowerSchedulerClientPlugin.dll and
    c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\PowerScheduler.Interfaces.dll
    at the same place -> worked...

Edwood

Portal Pro
    September 16, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi I had the same problem and made a full uninstall. As it then didn't appear I turned experimental setup view on. Then it appeared. I'm not sure if I had turned it on before since normally it is under the "normal" options.

This suggestion is SOO much easier than a re-install! Thank you Tobse!

I've just set up powerscheduler for the first time, and it keeps shutting down my HTPC when I'm working away on other stuff... I've been trying to find the Client Pluggin to see if that will help. I really didn't want to do yet another MP reinstall this weekend, so I was very pleased to discover that simply turning on the 'experimental options' allowed me to see & configure the client pluggin.

I clicked "Switch to expert mode" and now I'm a much happier chappy... and I'm setting up the client pluggin.

Users who are viewing this thread