Where the heck is the Client side setup? (1 Viewer)

juspooped

May 13, 2020
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Country flag
OK, I'm not the best at software, I'd rather build computers. Anyway, I just want to use media portal as a TV tuner software. I have the server setup, and it recognized and added ATSC channels. That's all I care about is over the air ATSC. This is a "Server and Client software on the same system (Single-seat configuration "

I dont see a "MediaPortal Configuration Tool " just a TV configuration tool, that I have already completed

Now, I've searched and searched for 30 minutes, and I can not find the darn client setup. I just don't seem to have it. I have opened the main GUI, and I don't find any client setup at all

Help

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own configuration tool you need to select "MediaPortal" as the output destination (or something like that). So this might be worth checking (just in case I have remembered it correctly). -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own...
Hello, I am a new MP user. I recently installed MP2.3 on a HTPC running Win 7 64 bit. I have an networked Silicon Dust HDHR3-US...
Replies
Views
Tested on other uptodate hardware, sata3 helped a lot. When client take info from serveew cpu is arround 50 % Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
Tested on other uptodate hardware, sata3 helped a lot. When client take info from serveew cpu is arround 50 % Envoyé de mon...
Hi, I have been trialling MP2 since the release of 2.3 and I am having a big problem with it's usability. I have a server on a...
Replies
Views
198.168.0.20 is the server, 198.168.0.11 is the client. I've done as requested, and attached the logs. Unfortunately I'm going to have to remove MP2 and reinstall MP1, the two won't co-exist on my system. We've been without the ability to record TV since Wednesday when MP1 developed a problem, and as I'm back to work tomorrow I...
198.168.0.20 is the server, 198.168.0.11 is the client. I've done as requested, and attached the logs. Unfortunately I'm going to...
I'm just in the process of setting up and trying MP2, I have a WHS2011 server with MP2 server installed - this has my tuner card in...
Replies
Views
Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an option more to evaluate
Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an...
Hi, i wrote this problem already in the german section, but the problem could not be solved until now. @morpheus_xx tryed it with...
Replies
Views
Ok, the importer also remembers the queue of items that are still needed to be processed in settings file. If there is something stuck, it will try again on next server start and probably stuck again. But removing the media source also removes the associated queue. The server's TV plugin automatically creates the media sources for...
Ok, the importer also remembers the queue of items that are still needed to be processed in settings file. If there is something...
Hi, I’ve been struggling with MP 2 now for several weeks. Initially all was fine. Then in the client, the listings of recorded TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom