Where to download v1.0.0? (1 Viewer)

MichaelWRX

Portal Member
March 21, 2009
Having some problems with the install and setup of 1.0.1.

Can anyone direct me to where I can find 1.0.0?

thanks
Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Figured it out finally, they were stored in the registry. Now, I think I remember reading once that silicondust stored those there.
Figured it out finally, they were stored in the registry. Now, I think I remember reading once that silicondust stored those there.
Can someone help me to remove some old TV card entries? In TVServer Configuration there is a button to remove them but it is...
Replies
Views
WinTV v10 TV server may have the tv cards locked.
WinTV v10 TV server may have the tv cards locked.
I recently tried to test the MP 1.29 Pre-release, to find out the MySQL Server 5.6 won't install & connect host to my TV Tuner...
Replies
Views
I see only site printscreen. You need to run Mediaportal.exe
I see only site printscreen. You need to run Mediaportal.exe
After I managed to install basic components for the MP1, I had problems getting the main viewing screen to open, without going to...
Replies
Views
Welcome aboard! I'm also new here c: And yep, we have wiki for answers :D
Welcome aboard! I'm also new here c: And yep, we have wiki for answers :D
Hi All, I have been a WMC user for many years and have now decided to try something new. I tried Kodi but decided against it as...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the 24 hour offset, I could never get the plugin to download Saturday's programs. The range from 1-6 would download Sunday to Friday and 0 would download another week day. I did briefly look at that option and...
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the...
Don't know if anyone still messes with Dar.fm but it seems like a good idea. I set it up with instructions from this thread, but...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom