Which Skins does Moving Pictures Work With? (1 Viewer)

chiefbobkat

Portal Member
November 20, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
The readme file with the plugin states to use the generic skin only if your skin doesn't support the Moving Pictures features. Blue3 appears not to support, so which skins do support?

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    If you look in the skins section it says in each skin post which plugins are supported.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    The readme.txt file also lists all the skins that support Moving Pictures at the time of release with links to download. For Blue3 though you will want to use the generic 4x3 skin. For Blue3 Wide, the 16x9 Generic Skin.

chiefbobkat

Portal Member
    November 20, 2008
    Home Country
    If you look in the skins section it says in each skin post which plugins are supported.

Isn't there a list of known skins somewhere?
    I don't want to have to go to each skin to find out if the plugin is supported or not (yes I am lazy that way:D)

OPS never mind just saw fforde post bounce in. Don't know how I missed the list right at the top of the readme. Guess I really ought to read the readme not skim it!

Kossu

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

Isn't there a list of known skins somewhere?
    I don't want to have to go to each skin to find out if the plugin is supported or not (yes I am lazy that way:D)

OPS never mind just saw fforde post bounce in. Don't know how I missed the list right at the top of the readme. Guess I really ought to read the readme not skim it!

Theres another one supported too that I use atm, that isnt in the readme: Mediastream

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
    Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom