which transponder (1 Viewer)

johnna

Portal Member
October 15, 2005
hi

am currently setting up media portal to work with my firedtv-s box. Does anyone know when setting this up through media portal which transponder i should be using for sky.

cheers john

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
Replies
Views
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
Replies
Views
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5113
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5113
I am trying to configure the TV Server for the first time, without success. It picks up the dual DVB-T tuners but when I try to...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected to the TV and use MP2 on that instead of via Kodi. Something for the future perhaps.
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected...
I'm running MP2 on my PC and Kodi 19 with the MP client on my Amazon Fire TV box, and this works fine for playing anything from the...
Replies
Views
Yes this is right. But if code was received, then it was only to deal with the CI API. But OS drivers were never part of this, it was all on behalf of vendor.
Yes this is right. But if code was received, then it was only to deal with the CI API. But OS drivers were never part of this, it...
Good evening, I intend to upgrade my Windows 10 media portal PC to Windows 11. In Windows 10, in the past there were problems...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom